- Salway and Wright is a professional firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in Spalding and Holbeach, Lincolnshire.
- The Partnership was established in 1983 to provide a continuity of accountancy services to existing clients who had been known to the business for many years, as well as to meet the changing needs and expectations of new clients.
- The current partners, Andrew Smith and Andrew Wood are proud of this heritage and value the loyal support of their staff in providing an extensive range of expert accountancy services including tax planning and professional advice.
- The Holbeach office was acquired in March 2000 to extend the reach of their services, providing a convenient location from which to meet clients from the surrounding area.
- The Partners cite the ability and enthusiasm of their staff as a principal reason why they have such confidence in the future.
- In a fast changing world the time honoured value of service above self still strikes an accord with today’s clients who can rely on a personal, friendly and effective service.
- All clients of Salway & Wright can expect to receive high standards of Professional service which meet their needs.
- Partners oversee work and encourage staff to always put the customer first.
- Work is completed accurately and on time.
- Complex matters are dealt with professionally and communicated in easily understandable language which is jargon free.
- Taxation advice is provided to maximise advantage to Customers, minimising liabilities and costs.
- Clients are kept informed with regular contact and progress reports, providing Business Development and Accountancy advice.
- Salway & Wright Chartered Accountants operate to high standards and are regulated across a wide range of activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Whatever your Accounting or Business Needs you can rely on Salway & Wright.